As you may have noticed I have been a bit quiet on the blog recently, but what readers have not been able to see is the amount of work I have been doing behind the scenes. In addition to new DIY projects – the list is unending. I have been redesigning the blog with the help of website developer Kevin Hurley. It has been a long process, as we both can not quit our day jobs but finally we have reached a pivotel point and the new site should be up within the next few weeks. Hopefully in time for the blog’s three year birthday! With the new design, other than looking great I hope the blog will be easier to navigate and accessible for our readers.
To support the redesign launch, I have reached out to a few friends whom are doing wonderful things with their passions and talents. Salt Surf, Borealchick Designs and Jammy have agreed donate products to Fourth Floor Walkup’s Birthday Giveaways! Not only are the individuals who run these companies close to me, they make products that I greatly value. Please check the blog for details on these giveaways in April!
Salt Surf co-founded by Nabil Samadini and Tyler Wolff, is a New York surf company that delivers quality, progressively-shaped boards, at affordable prices. In addition to surf boards, SALT sells skate boards, clothing and tote bags. With attainable design and quality at the foundation of the brand SALT is a truly special, Brooklyn label.
Borealchick Designs owned by Kelli Shedd, an artist and now stationary designer creates original work and has recently been recognized by the wedding site Emmaline Bride. She will be collaborating with Emmaline Bride to produce a line of wedding related stationary and paper products. If you would like to contact Kelli for more information please feel free to send her an email at email@example.com.
Jammy owned by Nicole Rutsch, brings her taste of homeland Germany to the States with a line of homemade, gourmet jams crafted in Brooklyn, NY. Her creativity shines through with interesting flavors like Strawberry with Rhubarb & Rosemary or Strawberry with Habanero & Basil.
Also, Fourth Floor Walk Up has expanded to other areas of the internet including:
- NEW EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter where we can be found @4thfloorwalkup
- Instagram @4thfloorwalkup (This is a smart phone based Application but you can see my images on my twitter feed as well.)
- Faceboook - Fourth Floor Walk Up
- Pinterest – https://pinterest.com/4thFloorWalkUp/
- Houzz - Each month Fourth Floor Walk Up contributes an Ideabook to the products section of the Houzz.com. You can find all of my Ideabooks at My Houzz
- RSS – Sign up for our RSS feed here: Feedburner Where you can receive emails from Fourth Floor Walk Up whenever a new post is written.
- Tumblr- Which is actually more of a portal site dedicated solely to Rita Mae and her cuteness. The Tumblr is entitled Rita Mae Be Here: A photo journey of Rita Mae and where she may be at any given time -Although it’s usually on the couch
As usual money is tight but inspiration and resourcefulness is not so please keep in touch and check in soon for new material and of course exciting giveaways!